Thursday 22 August 2013

Fresh start, fresh blog.

I have decided to pick up blogging again after having countless blogs in the past. I feel now is a really good time to start again as I will be going through some life changes very soon and I figured I would be able to provide more and better content than before.

In around two weeks time I will be moving to London, which is around a four hour drive from where I live now in the North West of England. I am incredibly excited but also extremely nervous because I'm doing this completely alone. The reason I'm moving is because I will be studying BA Fashion at Ravensbourne University. I am super excited to start and I can't wait to get back into my creative mind, over summer I've been a little lazy and haven't really picked up a pencil to work on designs or ideas, so working on a brief is something I look forward to.

Since I'm moving to London and starting at a new University, meeting like-minded creatives, I figured now is a good time to get back into blogging. I want to stick to my guns and blog about what I love, which is fashion, but also throw in a little bit of beauty and lifestyle just to keep things interesting, and more importantly, keep myself motivated. Sometimes doing the same thing over and over again bores me and I just give up, like I have on all my other blogs.

So, let's hope I can stick to it this time!

Thanks for reading!
Sophie Louise

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up. Actually am interested to see more blogs from you. :)

    www.naturallyjes.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete